Sep 12, 2011

Video FAIL

So I'm not even gonna tell you guys how these two tag videos I recorded on Thursday have literally drained all that is joyous & fanciful from my entire weekend. *sighs* Okay so I filmed these videos, uploaded them, & watched them and was like OMG this is really great stuff!! With a little bit of editing, these could be RisqueGlam Classics!! (Like, I'm even relevant or something.)

So I go and click on my handy dandy Windows Live Movie Maker icon & got to work. For about three hours each, I edited the shit outta these two videos. They were the best videos I have produced yet. What's the problem, you say?? Well these little joy-stealers will NOT save as a complete video file!! FML!!! They took absolutely tooooooo lonnnnngggggg to save & when they finally were finish & I viewed them....it would come to a point in the video where it BLACKS OUT!!! All audio, no video.  I'm like, my precious work....gone to waste. *sad face; tear*




Now, I know the old saying, "There's always more than one way to skin a cat."

*Katt Williams voice* But this shit right here nigga...!!!

The shit would not save as a complete file. No matter what I did, I just would not do what I needed it to. It just simply refused. I'm like....borderline devastated. Those videos were pure magic. Now I have to re-record & hope I have a better editing experience. But to be honest....I think my Windows Live Movie Maker is screwed up. It has never given me problems before, so why is it starting now? I may need to take it to the Geek Squad or something, cus uh....this is really in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment