Sep 13, 2011

Pink Pretzels

So our girl Ménage à trois is trippin' yet again. For the life of me I can't figure out why she dresses like this?? I'm all for creativity, individuality & being iconic But this shit right here son....smh. Keep this up Onika and you'll be disowned & deleted from the "Circle" in my head. I can't figure out if I'm more saddened by that bow she stole off some unsuspecting suburban family's Christmas wreath, that partially neapolitan ice cream wig [that I'll take in #1b, thank you] or that pussy pink pretzel necklace. If I were her, I woulda salted that pretzel with diamonds & shit...I'm just saying. *shrugs* 

Everybody wants to be so different. Where's old Nicki at when you need her??


Damn her & that steel wool skirt to hell. I rebuke this shit!!


Julie's ass is sittin' just so, posing like this shit is normal. I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment