Sep 13, 2011

In Utero Couture

A peek at the baby bump aka my future niece or nephew.
Confession. I cried when Beyonce announced she was pregnant. [Just a drop or two....5 mins worth. Dont judge me.] It damn near felt like it was me who was pregnant, or better yet...like I WAS THE ONE who knocked her up! Immediately I thought of all the cute pregnant outfits she'd be photo'd wearing and could not wait! The white bikini the other week was just too cute. Loved it!! I was like, "Aww look at my little niece or nephew (preferably niece) in my sister's belly." Then this ensemble (left) was really cute & unusually casual for what we're accustomed to seeing Beyonce in. But she is pregnant, so time to hang them red bottoms up honey cus those feet are gonna swell more than a can of burst biscuits. Get that epsom salt ready girl! Your gonna need it! Aside from that, I really like their relationship, even though their secretive asses never talk about it. Guess that's what makes us like them together so much is that they don't whore out their relationship & overexpose it like their careers. I love that they protect the bond that they have. Wanna know what I love even more?? The fact that they did it right. Yea, Jay might have some secret kids somewhere but we ain't talking about them right now cus we can't 100% confirm those stories. But these two got their careers established & became more successful than they could have probably ever imagined, got married, settled into being married and THEN decided to crank out some tax dependants. I pray they will be as successful at parenthood as they are at their careers.


Another thing...I wish people stop tryna determine how far along she is! Damn. Do it really even matter?? Why you need to know when she gonna drop? So you can get a her a gift? News flash bitch. She don't want no gifts from us common folk, okay? She ain't even thinking about you or nothing else at this moment but that baby. People sitting up here, speculating when the baby is due like they going to the baby shower & shit. Like they got VIP passes to it. Ha! That baby shower will cost more than what most people make in 2-3 yrs. So go on & hang that outfit you was gonna wear to it back up cus you ain't even on her radar. Beyonce boo, I say you pull a Phaedra & keep people in suspense about how far along you are & when you're due. Tell em it keeps getting pushed back like an album release. *shrugs*

Knockers on swole. #BenefitsOfPregnancy

Something tells me they're on a cravings run & Jay isn't too happy.

1 comment: