Oct 10, 2011

Beyonce On Top

So as I'm pulling an all-nighter filming & editing videos, I stumble across this little gem....Beyonce's teaser for her next video which is for "Love On Top." It kinda has like this 80s/New Edition vibe to it but it works. And I must say, Bey is looking fucking boughettoly GORG with her lil captain's hat thingy I'm sure she fought tooth & nail with Ms. West over & her lil hi-top sneaks I'm sure cost more than what I earn in 6 months. Accessories aside, I didn't spot the one I was looking for....the outline of the Supreme Ruler of ALL Celeb Kids (past present & FUTURE...even in utero, the Smiths kids get defecated on), the protrusion of all things Bootylicious & Brooklyn-esque, the baby bump of the fetus Knowles-Carter. *sighs* I guess she does what I do...film in bulk & release on a schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment